The PTA sponsors many wonderful, social and educational programs and events throughout the school year to build strong and effectual relationships between parents, teachers and our school in support of the students. The PTA also supports the enrichment needs of the classroom, and all this is made possible by your continued support of the PTA and it’s fundraising efforts. If you wish to donate some of your time, please do not hesitate to contact the members of the PTA at email@example.com.
Saturday Morning at the Movies: Lego Ninjago
September 30th, 10:30am, Williams Cinemas, Rutherford
Tickets $14. Includes popcorn and a drink
Join us for a morning of FUN at the movies! Send payment in cash or check (made out to Wallington PTA) to your classroom with your child’s name and number of tickets purchased. Please arrive at the Williams Cinema no later than 10:30 to be checked off the list and receive tickets.
Purchase tickets in advance to ensure available seating.
Some tickets still available for door purchase.
Deadline for advance ticket sales is September 28th.
For more information, download our flyer here:
Look for our Tables at Back to School Nights
We’ll have information on becoming a member, upcoming events, and school uniforms for sale.
Join Us for Our General Meeting
Wednesday, September 27th, 3:15pm
September At a Glance:
- Sept. 26 Back to School Night, Grades 1-3, Gavlak & Jefferson
- Sept. 27 PTA General Meeting – 3: 15 pm, Gavlak All Purpose Room
- Sept. 28 Back to School Night, Grades 4-6, Gavlak
- Sept. 30 Saturday Morning at the Movies: Lego Ninjago
- Sept.7- Oct.2 Metro Home Goods, Food and Coupon App Sale
Coming in October:
- October 14 Parents Night Out, download our flyer for info
- October 16 Pumpkin Painting Craft Night, 6:30pm, Gavlak all Purpose Room
- October 26 Halloween Extravaganza, 6:30 pm, Wallington High School Gymnasium
The 2017-2019 term Board members are:
Susanne Preinfalk, President
Trina Bucaro, Vice-President, Jefferson Annex
Magda Thompson, Vice-President, Gavlak
Raffaella Selvaggio, Vice-President, Fundraising & Events
Aeri Elle Graham, Recording Secretary
Wendy Ivanicki, Corresponding Secretary
Sylwia Hejzner, Treasurer
PTA General Meetings, which are open to the public, will take place at the F.W. Gavlak School all-purpose room at 3:00 p.m.
GENERAL MEETING DATES
(subject to change)
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Wednesday, June 6, 2018